Sunday, January 21, 2007

Top Pet Pics

Whew, got the home page made today, plus a little video to go with it. You may view it here. http://www.toppetpics.com you might have to hit play twice to get it going.

Top Pet Pics also has an eBay Auction for pet supplies for all types of pets under
the sun http://www.toppetpics.com/store

It snowed today for the first time this year here, I played outside for a short period of time. It was cold, the snow was up to my chest so I didn't stay out too long. Got in trouble for getting in the cat box. :(

Well, it's time for me to take another nap. Please go watch the video and post your pictures. Once I get a little better at making video's I'm going to send them to Google Video.

My Windows Movie Maker keeps freezing up, so it was hard to finish my first video the way I wanted it guess I have to wait for the next update.

0 comments:

Stubborn Dog?

stub·born/ˈstəbərn/ Adjective: Having or showing dogged determination not to change one's attitude or position on something, esp. in spite of good arguments or reasons... Difficult to move, remove, or cure.

Fix Stubborn - Get The Ultimate House Training Guide

Slinky Dog Blogger