Saturday, January 20, 2007

Make Your Pet a Star

I've launched a new site "Top Pet Pics" a website where you can create your own pet photo albums to share your pet pictures with your friends, make slideshows and more. I'll be working on my home page today in between naps but you can still upload to the gallery.

We'll pick the photos that get the most stars and our favorties and turn them into videos and send them to Google Video, and other Video Webistes.

Steps are simple

1. Go to Top Pet Pics (read the terms)
2. Register
3. Load Pictures

I'm going to enlist the aid of my Grandma she knows many people with animals. I'm hoping we may get some pictures of some unusual animals too!

0 comments:

Stubborn Dog?

stub·born/ˈstəbərn/ Adjective: Having or showing dogged determination not to change one's attitude or position on something, esp. in spite of good arguments or reasons... Difficult to move, remove, or cure.

Fix Stubborn - Get The Ultimate House Training Guide

Slinky Dog Blogger