Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Well, I had a lot going on today first was an inspection from the landlord and oops last night I went potty on the rug. I'm ashamed to admit that for my first post but it happens sometimes. I was in the doghouse for a bit this morning but it turned out fine. The landlord didn't come today because it was too cold and she had the flu.

I've got some wonderful adventures for us to enjoy together and don't worry if you are a cat you can join in the fun too. Personally I like cats, as I have two of them for my best friends and we play together a lot, more about that later.

Within the next couple days I'll tell you about my new website. It should be live a day or two. So don't sleep all day visit me again tomorrow and see what I've gotten myself into.
Slinky

0 comments:

Stubborn Dog?

stub·born/ˈstəbərn/ Adjective: Having or showing dogged determination not to change one's attitude or position on something, esp. in spite of good arguments or reasons... Difficult to move, remove, or cure.

Fix Stubborn - Get The Ultimate House Training Guide

Slinky Dog Blogger